Health literacy happens when patients, caregivers, and the public truly understand what clinicians and other health professionals are saying, asking, and writing about. Health literacy is a high standard to meet.
Helen Osborne can help. She works with organizations, associations, and companies worldwide—teaching what health literacy is, why it matters, and ways everyone can help.
Helen’s services and resources include:
- Presentations, workshops, and panel conversations
- Plain language writing and editing services
- Health Literacy Out Loud podcasts and transcripts
- Health Literacy Month tools and resources
- How-to tips, articles & newsletter
- Health Literacy from A to Z: Practical Ways to Communicate Your Health Message, Second Edition
“Thank you for your wonderful work. You are my heroine. I mean that in all sincerity. Health literacy is vital to our well being: as individuals and as a society. Champions like you and the experts you interview for the podcasts and quote in your book give me hope that we can make a difference.”
Michele Hanley, Catholic Health Initiatives Foundation
Colorado Springs, CO