A great way to add pizzazz to your message is by interviewing. This includes interviewing others live onstage, facilitating a panel discussion, recording conversations to be used later, and using portions of interviews for print and web publication. In this interactive workshop, Helen will highlight how interviewing helps amplify messages while also engaging audiences. You as the interviewer get to have a great time, too.
- What skills do you need to be an interviewer?
- How do you find great guests?
- What to do before, during, and after the interview?
- How much time does all this take?
- What about making, and spending, money?
Once you and Helen agree to work together, she will:
- Customize presentations. Helen will ask you to complete a Pre-Program Questionnaire (PPQ) and then schedule a call to discuss it. This way, Helen can adapt her talk to meet the specific needs, goals, and preferences of your audience.
- Provide a master copy of her handout. This is not a collection of slides. Instead, Helen’s handouts are filled with valuable how-to information and resources that participants can use as reference after the presentation ends.
- Introduce you to Jones & Bartlett Learning to discuss discounts when purchasing multiple copies of her book, Health Literacy from A to Z: Practical Ways to Communicate Your Health Message, Second Edition.
- Work with you to obtain continuing education credits. This includes providing a timed agenda with teaching formats and behavioral objectives. Helen will also send you her CV.
- Help promote your event. Helen will gladly review your promotional materials and be available for radio and television interviews.