Helen Osborne will highlight why numbers are difficult for many people to understand and share examples of ways to communicate numbers more clearly. Workshop participants will be invited to play a game designed to brainstorm and share strategies. The goal is to multiply knowledge about effective ways to communicate numbers.
- Why numbers are difficult for many people to understand.
- Strategies to communicate numbers more clearly.
- Practical ways to use these strategies in everyday settings.
Once you and Helen agree to work together, she will:
- Customize presentations. Helen will ask you to complete a Pre-Program Questionnaire (PPQ) and then schedule a call to discuss it. This way, Helen can adapt her talk to meet the specific needs, goals, and preferences of your audience.
- Provide a master copy of her handout. This is not a collection of slides. Instead, Helen’s handouts are filled with valuable how-to information and resources that participants can use as reference after the presentation ends.
- Discuss discount options when purchasing multiple copies of her book, Health Literacy from A to Z: Practical Ways to Communicate Your Health Message, Second Edition.
- Work with you to obtain continuing education credits. This includes providing a timed agenda with teaching formats and behavioral objectives. Helen will also send you her CV.
- Help promote your event. Helen will gladly review your promotional materials and be available for radio and television interviews.
To learn more and schedule a presentation, email Helen Osborne or call 508-653-1199.